Web Page Audit Results: 03-26-2020
This Is Your SWOT Board
First Meaningful Paint Speed
Mobile Speed Score
Web Page Authority
Content Word Count
EST: Reading Time
https: | SSL
Video On Page
Keyword in Title
Keyword In Body
Keyword in META Description Tag
Keyword in h1 Tag
Empty Image Alts
Social Media Stats
Twitter Card Tags
Open Graph tags
Online Marketing SWOT
Daily Reminders, Towards Growth
Receive weekly updates for continuous online growth optimization.
Our SWOT Breakdown
Where your web page is doing better then the competitions.
Where your competitors are doing better then you.
Where you nor your competitors have implemented or optimized.
Where you and the competition both have implemented.
First Meaningful Paint SpeedShow Competitors
It takes about 1.2 seconds for your page to load its primary content. Your site doesn't load important content faster then the top rank sites! You need to work on this immediately...
Step 1: Fix Render Blocking Items
Great job no rendering blocking items
Step 2: Compress ALL Files
These files are slowing your website down and need to be minified/compressed.
|File||Current Size||Compressed Savings|
Great job no CSS items need compressing
Step 3: Combine CSS
Consider combining non-critical CSS and utilizing JS to load them once the page has rendered by using the below code(replace the path and name of the l.href item with your actual combined css path and file name)
First Meaningful Paint Details
AMP - Accelerated Mobile PagesShow Competitors
Great job, your website has a the rel attribute for an amp page <link href="https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/amp" rel="amphtml"/>. And 0 out of the 3 top ranking sites have amp urls.
Step 1: Implement AMP Pages
Great job, you already have AMP implemented move on to the next item
Step 2: Validate
Now that you have an AMP page and its properly linked, you need to make sure its valid or it will be useless. Test Your AMP URL
The Accelerated Mobile Pages (“AMP”) Project is an open source initiative that came out of discussions between publishers and technology companies about the need to improve the entire mobile content ecosystem for everyone -- publishers, consumer platforms, advertisers, creators, and users. Today, the expectation is that content should load super fast and be easy to explore. The reality is that content can take several seconds to load, or, because the user abandons the slow page, never fully loads at all. Accelerated Mobile Pages are web pages designed to load near instantaneously -- they are a step towards a better mobile web for all.
- https://www.hodlalert.com/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ AMP URL: None
- https://www.cryptobitnews.co.uk/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ AMP URL: None
- https://www.stocklyfe.com/site/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ AMP URL: None
Schema Structured Data TagsShow Competitors
Schema tags found: 0
Competitor Schema Data Tags Found: 33.33%
Step 1: Implement Markup Tags
Utilize Google's Structured Data Markup Helper its free but requires you to be logged in. Once you put the code on your site make sure you test it here https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool/u/0/
Google and Bing are starting to prioritize those who have structured data and you'll usually notice them at the top of the search engine results so that should be your motivation.
Review of Comps Schema
- https://www.hodlalert.com/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Valid Schema Tags: Found
- https://www.cryptobitnews.co.uk/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Valid Schema Tags: Found
- https://www.stocklyfe.com/site/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Valid Schema Tags: Found
Twitter Card TagsShow Competitors
Twitter Mark Up Found!
2 out of 3 top ranking sites have Twitter Cards
Great job, you already have Twitter Cards implemented move on to the next item
Twitter Card Details
- https://www.hodlalert.com/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Twitter Cards: NONE
- https://www.cryptobitnews.co.uk/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Twitter Cards: Found
- https://www.stocklyfe.com/site/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Twitter Cards: Found
Facebook Open Graph TagsShow Competitors
Your web page, provides og metadata!
2 out of the 3 top ranking sites for bitcoin hash rate drops have the Open Graph protocol enabled.
Great job, you already have Open Graph protocol implemented move on to the next item
- https://www.hodlalert.com/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ OG Protocl: NONE
- https://www.cryptobitnews.co.uk/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ OG Protocl: Implemented
- https://www.stocklyfe.com/site/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ OG Protocl: Implemented
Gzip CompressionShow Competitors
Great, your web server has Gzip compression enabled. 3 out of the 3 top competitiors serve compressed content!
Great job, you already have GZIP implemented move on to the next item
GZIP Enabled Details
- https://www.hodlalert.com/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ GZIP: Enabled
- https://www.cryptobitnews.co.uk/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ GZIP: Enabled
- https://www.stocklyfe.com/site/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ GZIP: Enabled
HTTP Caching DirectivesShow Competitors
Excellent job you system is set up with better caching instructions. Your score is 0.18 while the top ranking sites average score for keyword: bitcoin hash rate drops is 0.08666666666666667. The best possible score is a 1.
Step 1: Improve Your Cache Setup
Currently there are 3.103536 MB wasted due to improper caching.
Review these items and increase the max-age caching and utilize Etags.
Cache Score Details
- https://www.hodlalert.com/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Caching Score: 0.12
- https://www.cryptobitnews.co.uk/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Caching Score: 0.01
- https://www.stocklyfe.com/site/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Caching Score: 0.13
Robots.txt FileShow Competitors
A robots.txt was NOT found.
Step 1: Add A Robot.txt File
Simply open up a notepad and add the following text to it;User-agent: *
Now save it under the name robots.txt and store it in the root of your file server
You can also add a robots directive to the head portion of your html under a meta tag and this post does a great job at not only enplaning the options for a robots.txr file but the metadata portion as well: https://varvy.com/robottxt.html
Step 2: Comp Robot Analysis
|https://www.stocklyfe.com/site/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/||<meta content="max-snippet:-1, max-image-preview:large, max-video-preview:-1" name="robots"/>|
- https://www.hodlalert.com/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Robots Data: NOT Found
- https://www.cryptobitnews.co.uk/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Robots Data: NOT Found
- https://www.stocklyfe.com/site/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Robots Data: Found
Canonical URLShow Competitors
Your web page, provides a preferred / canonical URL for search engines while 1 out of the 3 top ranking websites have rel=canonical
Great job, you have a canonical url
Your Canonical URL: https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak
- https://www.hodlalert.com/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ canonical URL: https://www.hodlalert.com/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/
- https://www.cryptobitnews.co.uk/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ canonical URL: https://www.cryptobitnews.co.uk/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/
- https://www.stocklyfe.com/site/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ canonical URL: https://www.stocklyfe.com/site/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/
Backlink StatsShow Competitors
Your website has 0 backlinks, which is less then the average competitor.
The average backlink amount of the top ranking websites is 0.
Step 1: Build Quality Backlinks
Only put effort into getting backlinks that are relevant, have higher PA scores and receive traffic. Backlinking is about quality NOT quantity!
Your backlink profile should look naturally occurring and have a variety of text and formats.
Never put effort into 'No-Follow', profile, or comment type backlinks unless they have real traffic or contribute to the conversation from a perspective of more then link value.
Backlink Variation Ideas
- Non-branded keyword with or without URL in the front or end of anchor
- Branded keyword with/without URL in front or end of anchor
- URL only - with or without brand
- Image/Infographic Backlink
- LSA with or without URL, with/without brand in front or end of anchor text
Backlink Acquisition Ideas
- Guest post on sites that have website traffic, most of these will charge a fee but it can be worth it due to the exposure of your brand and expertise to a new audience. If you can't afford it try exchanging blog post but with a 3rd party blog not with the same one
- Find broken links and let the web master/site owner know
- Share articles with influencer's who share similar content
- Set up a round table experts content post and most will share it on their web page and social media sites
- Donate media projects [create infographics/images/video for a relevant pages]
Here are a Guest post websites you can use found through our Guest Post Search Engine
|Websites Accepting Guest Post|
- https://www.hodlalert.com/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Backlink Count: 0
- https://www.cryptobitnews.co.uk/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Backlink Count: 0
- https://www.stocklyfe.com/site/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Backlink Count: 0
No redirects found, good job.
Great job, your web page doesn't redirect. Move on to other items.
Redirect Score Details
- https://www.hodlalert.com/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Redirect Score: 1
- https://www.cryptobitnews.co.uk/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Redirect Score: 1
- https://www.stocklyfe.com/site/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Redirect Score: 1
Image altsShow Competitors
You have 1 empty alt tags which is unacceptable and the average number of missing alts from your competitions is 5!
The following is a list of image files with missing alts...
|<img height="1" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=1922752334671725&ev=PageView&noscript=1" style="position: absolute; left: -1000px; top: -1000px;" width="1"> </img>|
Img Alt Details
- https://www.hodlalert.com/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Missing Alt Count: 2
- https://www.cryptobitnews.co.uk/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Missing Alt Count: 9
- https://www.stocklyfe.com/site/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Missing Alt Count: 6
You have 74 external links.
The top ranking websites for bitcoin hash rate drops have an average of 0 outbound links.
Good, you have an OBL but consider adding your keyword inside the anchored text of one of the external links
- https://www.hodlalert.com/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ OBL List: None
- https://www.cryptobitnews.co.uk/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ OBL List: None
- https://www.stocklyfe.com/site/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ OBL List: None
Social StatsShow Competitors
You have a total of 42 shares, while the top ranking websites for bitcoin hash rate drops average out to 0 social shares
Great job, your web pages word count is fine. Move on to other items.
Social Share Details
- https://www.hodlalert.com/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Share Count: 0
- https://www.cryptobitnews.co.uk/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Share Count: 0
- https://www.stocklyfe.com/site/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Share Count: 0
Estimated Read TimeShow Competitors
It takes about 5 minutes to finish reading your web page which is slightly longer.
Your content sentiment analysis score is a 0.49, putting it on the positive side while the top ranking sites have an average score of 0.83.
Great job, your estimated reading time is comparable, move on to the next item
EST: Reading Time Details
- https://www.hodlalert.com/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ EST Reading Time: 0 Minutes
- https://www.cryptobitnews.co.uk/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ EST Reading Time: 3 Minutes
- https://www.stocklyfe.com/site/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ EST Reading Time: 5 Minutes
Readability [Flesch-Kincaid]Show Competitors
Your site is much easier to read and has a Flesch-Kincaid score of 118.1 and has 0 spelling mistakes.
Great job, your web pages is easier to understand and has less spelling mistakes.
Readability Score Details
- https://www.hodlalert.com/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Readability [Flesch-Kincaid] Score: 235.9
- https://www.cryptobitnews.co.uk/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Readability [Flesch-Kincaid] Score: 199.8
- https://www.stocklyfe.com/site/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Readability [Flesch-Kincaid] Score: 72.7
Web Page AuthorityShow Competitors
Great job, your web page has a page authority score of 36 which is higher then the average of the top 3 ranking websites for keyword: bitcoin hash rate drops.
Step 1: LSI and Personalization
You want to make sure your tags and data have a healthy mix of LSI [related terms] with uniqueness
to every page. Don't keyword stuff and avoid using main keywords at the end of every tag. Utilize your
brands name instead.
Here are 2 decent sites for finding LSI terms:
Promote your website through PPC and Social media ASAP. You want to gather as many quality and relevant backlinks gradually increasing on a monthly basis.
Step 3: Content
If your content isn't unique and easy to read you might as well not worry about this page ranking because its a losing battle. Check your contents uniqueness with: copyscape.com
Many other factors affect your score which affect your rankings but we have those covered in its own sections so make sure you handle these before moving on.
Page Authority Score Details
- https://www.hodlalert.com/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ PA Score: 10
- https://www.cryptobitnews.co.uk/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ PA Score: 12
- https://www.stocklyfe.com/site/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ PA Score: 9
Content LengthShow Competitors
Your word count is on par in comparison to the top 3 ranking websites for: bitcoin hash rate drops
Great job, your web pages word count is fine. Move on to other items.
Word Count Details
- https://www.hodlalert.com/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Word Count: 64
- https://www.cryptobitnews.co.uk/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Word Count: 702
- https://www.stocklyfe.com/site/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Word Count: 1093
https: | SSLShow Competitors
Excellent we found the ability to connect via https:// which means you have an SSL certificate
Great job, you already have AMP implemented move on to the next item
When a website has an https:// in front of its web page url it is providing an encrypted link between its web server and your browser for security.
Having an SSL definitely improves trust by users and search engines alike and is a must.
- https://www.hodlalert.com/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ https access: found
- https://www.cryptobitnews.co.uk/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ https access: found
- https://www.stocklyfe.com/site/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ https access: found
Error's On this Web PageShow Competitors
Your page needs work, you have 6 ! The top ranking websites for bitcoin hash rate drops average out to 42.333333333333336 errors
Step 1: Review & Correct Errors
Website errors not only affect the usability and user experience it will affect your rankings as your bounce rates increase and the time between when a user clicks on a result, and when the user returns from that search engine results page.
Errors range from broken links, missing images, failing to load a CSS and JS resources, etc.
- https://www.hodlalert.com/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Error Count: 2
- https://www.cryptobitnews.co.uk/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Error Count: 123
- https://www.stocklyfe.com/site/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Error Count: 2
Video On PageShow Competitors
Your web page has 0 videos, while 0.0 of the 3 top ranking websites have videos for the keyword: bitcoin hash rate drops
Step 1: Create A Video
Studies have found that pages with a video on it not only rank better on search engine results, they also keep users on the website longer. So create a video that either reiterates what the content is explaining or create a in depth how-to video.
Use Youtube to host your video and properly create titles, descriptions and link back to this page from your Youtube.com video. Then embed the video on your page.
Video On Page Details
- https://www.hodlalert.com/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Video: None Found
- https://www.cryptobitnews.co.uk/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Video: None Found
- https://www.stocklyfe.com/site/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Video: None Found
Keyword Found in TitleShow Competitors
Target keyword: bitcoin hash rate drops was found in title tag. 3 out of the top 3 ranking websites have the keyword in their title tag.
Great job, your title tag has your target keyword, move on to the next item
Title Tag Details
- https://www.hodlalert.com/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ 62 Characters
- https://www.cryptobitnews.co.uk/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ 68 Characters
- https://www.stocklyfe.com/site/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ 52 Characters
Keyword In Body TextShow Competitors
Target keyword: bitcoin hash rate drops was found in the body text of this page.
3 out of the top 3 ranking websites have the keyword in their HTML body.
Great job, your body text has your target keyword, move on to the next item
Keyword in Body Details
- https://www.hodlalert.com/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Keyword In Body
- https://www.cryptobitnews.co.uk/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Keyword In Body
- https://www.stocklyfe.com/site/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ Keyword In Body
Keyword in Meta Description TagShow Competitors
Target keyword: bitcoin hash rate drops was NOT found in the meta description tag. 3 out of the top 3 ranking websites have the keyword in their meta description tag.
Step 1: Review Meta Descriptions
Review the top 3 ranking websites meta description tags to get ideas on how to write yours because they are the top ranking websites for your desired keyword.
Average Meta Description Character Count Is: 0
|YOUR META-Description Tag|
|the bitcoin network hash rate has just taken a steep plummet, and is now down almost 45% from its 2020 peak|
Your Meta Description Character Count Is: 107
Step 2: Edit Your Meta Description
In the head portion of the HTML add:
DON'T keyword stuff your tag it will only work against you.
The meta description tag is placed in the head section of your web page. It summarizes your content and used by search engines to it on search engine result pages.
You'll often hear people saying it should be 160 characters but a simple Google search proves this wrong. We've seen up to 286 characters.
Meta Description Tag Details
- https://www.hodlalert.com/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ 0 Characters
- https://www.cryptobitnews.co.uk/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ 0 Characters
- https://www.stocklyfe.com/site/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ 0 Characters
Favicon IconShow Competitors
Your website has a favicon.
Great job, your site has a favicon and is linked properly
Keyword in h1 TagShow Competitors
Good you have an h1 heading tag and your target keyword: bitcoin hash rate drops was found in the heading tag.
2 out of the top 3 ranking websites have the keyword in their h1 heading tags.
Great job, your h1 tag has your target keyword, move on to the next item
- https://www.hodlalert.com/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ 0 h1 Characters
- https://www.cryptobitnews.co.uk/2020/03/26/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ 50 h1 Characters
- https://www.stocklyfe.com/site/bitcoin-hash-rate-drops-almost-45-since-2020-peak/ 50 h1 Characters
Mobile Speed ScoreShow Competitors
Your mobile speed needs work, the top ranking websites for keyword bitcoin hash rate drops are faster
Step 1: Responsive Design
Your website and all its content should scale for any device and resolution regardless of device. Statistics show the last 3 years more mobile visits to websites then desktops. Google's Multi-Device [Responsive] Tutorial Here
Step 2: DNS Speed
Not all DNS providers are the same, while they provide the same service of connection the performance is unique. Every millisecond counts when dealing with website visitors and bounce rates. DigitalOcean.com
Don't use shared hosting they are much slower then a VPS which you can utilize for about the same price of a virtual private server (VPS).
Step 3: Content Delivery Networks
Just like DNS providers every CDN has different speeds due to where caches/sites are located and as your user base grows from different locations of your country or countries you want to provide them with adequate speeds otherwise you will see higher bounce rates in those areas.Google CDN, Cloudflare CDN, or if you host on DigitalOcean.com they have a CDN for $5.00 per month called spaces.
Step 4: Notes & Tips
NOTES: All of the items inside of the FMPS also affects your mobile score so make sure those items are optimized!
- Lazy load images properly: How To Lazy Load Images
- Use the proper image formats. SVG images are normally lighter in weight and scale to size. But utilize the fastest format possible. Other fast formats include Google's webP and some PNG's
- Use a VPS or dedicated web hosting providers
- Other items that affect your speed will be covered in other sections of this audit such as AMP, Caching, and Compression
As more then 50% of all online visits come from you mobile phones, Mobile page speed can significantly impact the visitors experience.
Mobile speed scores are based on more than just loading time. Google evaluates a number of factors, including the relationship between page speed and potential conversion rate.