Web Page Audit Results: 03-29-2020
This Is Your SWOT Board
First Meaningful Paint Speed
Mobile Speed Score
Web Page Authority
Content Word Count
EST: Reading Time
https: | SSL
Video On Page
Keyword in Title
Keyword In Body
Keyword in META Description Tag
Keyword in h1 Tag
Empty Image Alts
Social Media Stats
Twitter Card Tags
Open Graph tags
Online Marketing SWOT
Daily Reminders, Towards Growth
Receive weekly updates for continuous online growth optimization.
Our SWOT Breakdown
Where your web page is doing better then the competitions.
Where your competitors are doing better then you.
Where you nor your competitors have implemented or optimized.
Where you and the competition both have implemented.
First Meaningful Paint SpeedShow Competitors
It takes about 0.8 seconds for your page to load its primary content. Your site doesn't load important content faster then the top rank sites! You need to work on this immediately...
Step 1: Fix Render Blocking Items
Great job no rendering blocking items
Step 2: Compress ALL Files
Great job no CSS items need compressing
|File||Current Size||Compressed Savings|
|Minify all your images||with our fav free tool||compressor.io|
Step 3: Combine CSS
Consider combining non-critical CSS and utilizing JS to load them once the page has rendered by using the below code(replace the path and name of the l.href item with your actual combined css path and file name)
Is the time when page's primary content appeared on the screen. This is going to be the primary metric for user-perceived loading experience.
First Meaningful Paint
Mobile Speed ScoreShow Competitors
Your mobile speed is fast, your score is greater than the top ranking websites for keyword dog parks lexington kentucky
Step 1: Responsive Design
Your website and all its content should scale for any device and resolution regardless of device. Statistics show the last 3 years more mobile visits to websites then desktops. Test Your Site Responsiveness If you want to know how to create or edit your website to make it more responsive check out Google's Multi-Device [Responsive] Tutorial Here
Step 2: DNS Speed
Not all DNS providers are the same, while they provide the same service of connection the performance is unique. Every millisecond counts when dealing with website visitors and bounce rates. Test Your DNS Speed Fixing your DNS speed can be a bit tricky and will take trial and error. Start by having premium DNS. Consider a service like https://www.cloudflare.com/dns/ or a decent web hosting provider that includes faster DNS connects like DigitalOcean.com
Don't use shared hosting they are much slower then a VPS which you can utilize for about the same price of a virtual private server (VPS).
Step 3: Content Delivery Networks
Just like DNS providers every CDN has different speeds due to where caches/sites are located and as your user base grows from different locations of your country or countries you want to provide them with adequate speeds otherwise you will see higher bounce rates in those areas. Test Your CDN Latency If your CDN isn't up to speed, consider some of the really fast ones like Google CDN, Cloudflare CDN, or if you host on DigitalOcean.com they have a CDN for $5.00 per month called spaces.
Step 4: Notes & Tips
NOTES: All of the items inside of the FMPS also affects your mobile score so make sure those items are optimized!
- Lazy load images properly: How To Lazy Load Images
- Use the proper image formats. SVG images are normally lighter in weight and scale to size. But utilize the fastest format possible. Other fast formats include Google's webP and some PNG's
- Use a VPS or dedicated web hosting providers
- Other items that affect your speed will be covered in other sections of this audit such as AMP, Caching, and Compression
As more then 50% of all online visits come from you mobile phones, Mobile page speed can significantly impact the visitors experience.
Mobile speed scores are based on more than just loading time. Google evaluates a number of factors, including the relationship between page speed and potential conversion rate.
Mobile Speed Score
AMP - Accelerated Mobile PagesShow Competitors
You need to get AMP pages, its a known fact Google is displaying AMP pages at the top of their results because they load better and provide a better experience for website visitors. And 0 out of the 3 top ranking sites have amp urls.
Step 1: Implement AMP Pages
If your website is Wordpress based its as simple as adding a plugin like AMP for WP. If its not on a CRM, Google has provided many templates you can edit and utilize to match your website View AMP Templates. Once you have an AMP page, on the Non-AMP version of that page you need to add this rel link to the head portion of the HTML page:
Which I am telling search engines that this page has an AMP version of it. So this URL would be different for every page.
Step 2: Validate
Now that you have an AMP page and its properly linked, you need to make sure its valid or it will be useless. Test Your AMP URL
The Accelerated Mobile Pages (“AMP”) Project is an open source initiative that came out of discussions between publishers and technology companies about the need to improve the entire mobile content ecosystem for everyone -- publishers, consumer platforms, advertisers, creators, and users. Today, the expectation is that content should load super fast and be easy to explore. The reality is that content can take several seconds to load, or, because the user abandons the slow page, never fully loads at all. Accelerated Mobile Pages are web pages designed to load near instantaneously -- they are a step towards a better mobile web for all.
- https://www.lexingtonky.gov/dog-parks AMP URL: None
- https://www.bringfido.com/attraction/parks/city/lexington_ky_us/ AMP URL: <link href="https://www.bringfido.com/attraction/parks/city/lexington_ky_us/?amp=on" rel="amphtml"/>
- https://www.rover.com/blog/top-8-dog-parks-lexington-kentucky/ AMP URL: None
Web Page AuthorityShow Competitors
You need to fix your page authority. Your score is lower then the average of the top 3 ranking for keyword: dog parks lexington kentucky.
Step 1: LSI and Personalization
You want to make sure your tags and data have a healthy mix of LSI [related terms] with uniqueness to every page. Don't keyword stuff and avoid using main keywords at the end of every tag. Utilize your brands name instead. Here are 2 decent sites for finding LSI terms:
Promote your website through PPC and Social media ASAP. You want to gather as many quality and relevant backlinks gradually increasing on a monthly basis.
Step 3: Content
If your content isn't unique and easy to read you might as well not worry about this page ranking because its a losing battle. Check your contents uniqueness with: copyscape.com
Many other factors affect your score which affect your rankings but we have those covered in its own sections so make sure you handle these before moving on.
PA is a score developed by Moz to predict how well a page might rank on search engines based on many factors like backlinks, trust, relevancy, spam, etc.
Page Authority Score
Content LengthShow Competitors
Your word count is thin in comparison to the top 3 ranking websites for: dog parks lexington kentucky
Step 1: Research
Read the top website results for your keyword and take note of their content.
Make notes on the following:
- Weak and strong parts of content
- how they use media, bullet points and tabs to break up the content
- Outbound links
- Internal linking
- How many times they used the keyword in question if any
Step 2: Interlinking, OBL & LSA
Make sure that other pages on your website that are relevant to this content link to it and that you link out to other websites with higher page authority scores that are relevant.
If you site is about dogs there is no reason for it to have an outbound link or gain backlinks from a car repair website.
You also want to use synonyms for those links and sprinkled related terms for the keyword: dog parks lexington kentucky through out your content so that the theme of the content is clear to readers and search engines.
This is the amount of words found on a website page. The goal is to have a minimum of 700 words of killer content but may be more if your competitors are doing real content marketing.
Word Count Details
Estimated Read TimeShow Competitors
Your web page takes about 2 minutes to finish reading which is faster to read then the competitions.
Your content sentiment analysis score is a 0.56, putting it on the positive side while the top ranking sites have an average score of 0.52
Great job, your estimated reading time is comparable, move on to the next item
By giving your readers an estimated read time you set the expectation of how much time users will need to view your content, thus allowing them to set that time aside just for you.
EST: Reading Time
Readability [Flesch-Kincaid]Show Competitors
Your site is much easier to read and has a Flesch-Kincaid score of 22.7 and has 0 spelling mistakes.
Great job, your web pages is easier to understand and has less spelling mistakes.
The Flesch–Kincaid readability test are designed to indicate how difficult content in English is to understand.
https: | SSLShow Competitors
Not good, we can't connect securely via https
Step 1: Implement SSL Only Connections
There is not excuse to not serve your website visitors with secured connections. Visit letsencrypt.org who provide FREE SSL's for all websites.
When a website has an https:// in front of its web page url it is providing an encrypted link between its web server and your browser for security.
Having an SSL definitely improves trust by users and search engines alike and is a must.
Social StatsShow Competitors
You have a total of 330 shares, while the top ranking websites for dog parks lexington kentucky average out to 3 social shares
Great job, your web pages has been shared more then your competitors. Move on to other items.
These are numbers in regards to how many times unique individuals on that particular social media site have shared your content.
The more the better which leads to an increase in brand awareness and overall popularity
Social Share Details
Schema Structured Data TagsShow Competitors
Schema tags found: 0
Competitor Schema Data Tags Found: 66.67%
Step 1: Implement Markup Tags
Utilize Google's Structured Data Markup Helper its free but requires you to be logged in. Once you put the code on your site make sure you test it here https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool/u/0/
Google and Bing are starting to prioritize those who have structured data and you'll usually notice them at the top of the search engine results so that should be your motivation.
Review of Comps Schema
Metadata tags provided clues about the meaning of a pages data. It helps search engines better understand and categorize the items of your page.
Twitter Card TagsShow Competitors
NO, Twitter Mark Up Found!
1 out of 3 top ranking sites have Twitter Cards
Step 1: Add Twitter Cards
Simply edit our set of cards with your data and place it in the head portion of your HTML.
Or to dig deeper and learn the more about different Card options, see here: https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/tweets/optimize-with-cards/guides/getting-started.html
Step 2: Analyze Competitions Twitter Cards
|SITE||Twitter Card Markup|
|https://www.rover.com/blog/top-8-dog-parks-lexington-kentucky/||<meta content="summary_large_image" name="twitter:card"/>|
Twitter markup tags provide you with the ability to optimize your pages content for Twitter sharing to help drive traffic to your pages.
By attaching media and specific data, Twitter cards will be added to Tweets when shared.
Twitter Card Details
Facebook Open Graph TagsShow Competitors
Your web page, provides og metadata!
1 out of the 3 top ranking sites for dog parks lexington kentucky have the Open Graph protocol enabled.
Great job, you already have Open Graph protocol implemented move on to the next item
These tags provide rich information objects in a social graph.
By having og tags it allows your web page to have the same functionality as other objects do within Facebook.
Gzip CompressionShow Competitors
Great, your web server has Gzip compression enabled. 3 out of the 3 top competitiors serve compressed content!
Great job, you already have GZIP implemented move on to the next item
A compression algorithm that takes your files and makes them smaller.
By utilizing Gzip compression on your website server it allows faster loading of your page.
GZIP Enabled Details
HTTP Caching DirectivesShow Competitors
Excellent job you system is set up with better caching instructions. Your score is 0.92 while the top ranking sites average score for keyword: dog parks lexington kentucky is 0.7000000000000001. The best possible score is a 1.
Step 1: Improve Your Cache Setup
Currently there are 0.200072 MB wasted due to improper caching.
Review these items and increase the max-age caching and utilize Etags.
When browser caching is enabled on a website, it allows for that website to load for you faster by storing certain components of that site locally and refreshing on set intervals.
Cache Score Details
Robots.txt FileShow Competitors
A robots.txt was NOT found.
Step 1: Add A Robot.txt File
Simply open up a notepad and add the following text to it;User-agent: *
Now save it under the name robots.txt and store it in the root of your file server
You can also add a robots directive to the head portion of your html under a meta tag and this post does a great job at not only enplaning the options for a robots.txr file but the metadata portion as well: https://varvy.com/robottxt.html
Step 2: Comp Robot Analysis
These files are standards used by websites to tell website crawlers what NOT to scan or process.
Its an exclusion protocol that allows us to communicate with crawlers.
Favicon IconShow Competitors
Your website doesn't have a favicon or isn't tagged properly.
Step 1: Get A Favicon
Simply upload your logo at https://www.favicon.cc/
and create a favicon its FREE!
Then download it and place it in your web server where ever you keep your images.
Step 2: Tag Favicon
Add the below to the head portion of your page
A favicon, is a shortcut icon used as website icon, tab icon, URL icon, or bookmark icon, and is a file associated with a particular website.
Canonical URLShow Competitors
Your web page, provides a preferred / canonical URL for search engines while 1 out of the 3 top ranking websites have rel=canonical
Great job, you have a canonical url
Your Canonical URL: http://friendsofthedogpark.org/
Its an HTML element tag that tells search engines that this is the preferred version of a web page so that it doesnt think the www.yoursite.com is hosting duplicate content on yoursite.com
- https://www.lexingtonky.gov/dog-parks canonical URL: https://www.lexingtonky.gov/dog-parks
- https://www.bringfido.com/attraction/parks/city/lexington_ky_us/ canonical URL: https://www.bringfido.com/attraction/parks/city/lexington_ky_us/
- https://www.rover.com/blog/top-8-dog-parks-lexington-kentucky/ canonical URL: https://www.rover.com/blog/top-8-dog-parks-lexington-kentucky/
Error's On this Web PageShow Competitors
Your page needs work, you have 7 error(s)! The top ranking websites for dog parks lexington kentucky average out to 11 errors
Step 1: Review & Correct Errors
Website errors not only affect the usability and user experience it will affect your rankings as your bounce rates increase and the time between when a user clicks on a result, and when the user returns from that search engine results page.
Errors range from broken links, missing images, failing to load a CSS and JS resources, etc.
Video On PageShow Competitors
Your web page has 0 videos, while 0 of the 3 top ranking websites have videos for the keyword: dog parks lexington kentucky
Step 1: Create A Video
Studies have found that pages with a video not only rank better on search engine results, they also keep users on the website longer. So create a video that either reiterates what the content is explaining or create a in depth how-to video.
Use Youtube to host your video and properly create titles, descriptions and link back to this page from your Youtube.com video. Then embed the video on your page.
Its a known fact by industry leaders that having a video on your page increases conversions.
Video Onsite Details
Keyword Found in TitleShow Competitors
Target keyword: dog parks lexington kentucky was NOT found in title tag. 0 out of the top 3 ranking websites have the keyword in their title tag.
Step 1: Review Titles
Review their titles to get ideas on how to structure them because they are the top ranking websites for your desired keyword.
|https://www.lexingtonky.gov/dog-parks||Dog parks | City of Lexington|
|https://www.bringfido.com/attraction/parks/city/lexington_ky_us/||Off-Leash Dog Parks in Lexington, KY - BringFido|
|https://www.rover.com/blog/top-8-dog-parks-lexington-kentucky/||Top 8 Dog Parks in Lexington, Kentucky | The Dog People by Rover.com|
Average Title Character Count Is: 48
Step 2: Edit Your Title
In the head portion of the HTML add:
Do NOT keyword stuff your title it will only work against you.
The title tag is the HTML element used as the headline for you web page on search engines. Your target keyword should be found here.
Title Tag Details
Keyword In Body TextShow Competitors
Target keyword: dog parks lexington kentucky was NOT found in the body text of this page.
2 out of the top 3 ranking websites have the keyword in their HTML body.
Step 1: Add The Keyword To Your Text
Add your keyword to your body in the first paragraph of your page and sprinkle throughout your content some LSA words.
DON'T keyword stuff it will only work against you.
The HTML Body Text is the main content of your web page.
Keyword in Body
Keyword in Meta Description TagShow Competitors
Target keyword: dog parks lexington kentucky was NOT found in the meta description tag. 2 out of the top 3 ranking websites have the keyword in their meta description tag.
Step 1: Review Meta Descriptions
Review the top 3 ranking websites meta description tags to get ideas on how to write yours because they are the top ranking websites for your desired keyword.
|https://www.bringfido.com/attraction/parks/city/lexington_ky_us/||looking for a dog park in lexington? you've come to the right place! you'll find information on all of the off-leash dog parks in lexington here.|
Average Meta Description Character Count Is: 48
|YOUR META-Description Tag|
Your Meta Description Character Count Is: 0
Step 2: Edit Your Meta Description
In the head portion of the HTML add:
DON'T keyword stuff your tag it will only work against you.
The meta description tag is placed in the head section of your web page. It summarizes your content and used by search engines to it on search engine result pages.
You'll often hear people saying it should be 160 characters but a simple Google search proves this wrong. We've seen up to 286 characters.
Meta Description Tag
Keyword in h1 TagShow Competitors
Good you have an h1 heading tag but your target keyword: dog parks lexington kentucky was NOT found the heading tag.
NONE of your competitors have the keyword in their h1 tags, this is low hanging fruit and you should make sure you do have the keyword: dog parks lexington kentucky in your h1 tag.
Step 1: Review h1's
Review the top rankings sites for keyword: dog parks lexington kentucky to get ideas on how to write headings like the best!
|https://www.bringfido.com/attraction/parks/city/lexington_ky_us/||Off-Leash Dog Parks in Lexington, KY|
|https://www.rover.com/blog/top-8-dog-parks-lexington-kentucky/||Top 8 Dog Parks in Lexington, Kentucky|
Average Title Character Count Is: 30
|YOUR h1 Heading Tag|
Your h1 Character Count Is: 4
Step 2: Edit Your h1 Tags
At the very top of your content you should place your heading tags like below:
dog parks lexington kentucky in your main title
Your title must be relevant to your page otherwise expect high bounce rates..
The h1 tag is the most important heading tag in your HTML because its the main headline for your content.
Backlink CountShow Competitors
Your website has 647 backlinks, which is more then the competitors.
The average backlink amount of the top ranking websites is 99.
Great job, you have more backlinks then the top ranking websites and you should continue to build them passively.
A backlink is when a website post a URL of your web page on theirs.
Search engines see this as a vote for scoring a web pages ability to rank for certain keywords and content.
No redirects found, good job.
Great job, your web page doesn't redirect. Move on to other items.
A redirect is when you attempt to open a URL but are directed to a different page. It leads to a poor user experience and looks very unprofessional.
Redirect Score Details
Image altsShow Competitors
You have 2 empty alt tags which is unacceptable and the average number of missing alts from your competitions is 5!
The following is a list of image files with missing alts...
|<img alt="" height="198" src="http://friendsofthedogpark.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/cropped-header-10001.jpg" width="940"/>|
|<img class="attachment-200x0 aligncenter" src="http://friendsofthedogpark.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/doggiepaddle-lhs-small.jpg" style="max-width: 100%;" width="200"/>|
The alt attribute is an alternate text for an image that can't be displayed for any reason. This tag is not meant for keyword spam, use it to provide detailed data about the image.
Img Alt Details
You have 23 external links.
The top ranking websites for dog parks lexington kentucky have an average of 58 outbound links.
Good, you have an OBL but consider adding your keyword inside the anchored text of one of the external links
Its a website URL/link that points to another website. On some marketing blog's you will see it call an OBL.
- https://www.lexingtonky.gov/dog-parks OBL List: https://www.lexingtonky.gov/coronavirus-response https://www.lexingtonky.gov/current-job-openings https://www.lexingtonky.gov/traffic-ticker https://www.lexingtonky.gov/2020Census https://www.lexingtonky.gov/occupational-tax-forms-current-year https://www.lexingtonky.gov/coronavirus-response https://www.lexingtonky.gov/drop-off-locations http://www.lfacc.org/ https://www.addtoany.com/share#url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lexingtonky.gov%2Fdog-parks&title=Dog%20parks https://www.google.com/maps/dir//+469+Parkway Drive+40504+Lexington+KY https://www.facebook.com/lexkyparks/ https://twitter.com/lexkyparks http://lexingtonky.us12.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=7977c78231be32556c15c09f7&id=96ddbd86fe https://www.instagram.com/lexkyparks/ http://data.lexingtonky.gov/ https://www.lexingtonky.gov/departments/geographic-information-services https://www.lexingtonky.gov/lfucg-employees https://www.google.com/maps/dir//200+E. Main St.+40507+Lexington+KY https://twitter.com/LexingtonKyGov https://www.facebook.com/LexingtonKyGov https://www.instagram.com/lexingtonkygov/
- https://www.bringfido.com/attraction/parks/city/lexington_ky_us/ OBL List: https://bringfido.bamboohr.com/jobs/ https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bringfido-pet-friendly-hotels/id682820712 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bringfido.bringfido http://www.ruffguides.com/shop/book https://www.booking.com/searchresults.en.html?city=20046010&aid=1466215&nflt=hotelfacility%3D4%3B&lsf=hotelfacility%7C4%7C29&checkin_month=03&checkin_monthday=31&checkin_year=2020&checkout_month=04&checkout_monthday=03&checkout_year=2020&no_rooms=1&group_adults=2 https://airbnb.7eer.net/c/15874/264339/4273?subid1=IR_fido_a1466215_lexington--ky&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.airbnb.com%2Fs%2FLexington--KY--United-States%2Fhomes%3Famenities%255B%255D%3D12%26checkin%3D2020-03-31%26checkout%3D2020-04-03%26adults%3D2 https://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2591786-10859031?sid=a1466215&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeaway.com%2Fresults%2Fkeywords%3ALexington%252C%2BKY%252C%2BUSA%2Farrival%3A2020-03-31%2Fdeparture%3A2020-04-03%2Ffilter%3A27%3FpetIncluded%3Dtrue%26adultsCount%3D2 http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-2591786-12588772?sid=a1466215&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vrbo.com%2Fresults%3FpetIncluded%3Dtrue%26filter%3D27%26q%3DLexington%252C%2BKY%252C%2BUSA%26from-date=2020-03-31%26to-date%3D2020-04-03%26adultsCount%3D2 https://bringfido.bamboohr.com/jobs/ https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bringfido-pet-friendly-hotels/id682820712 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bringfido.bringfido http://www.ruffguides.com/shop/book https://twitter.com/search?q=%23bringfido https://www.facebook.com/pages/BringFidocom/92703702876?ref=s https://twitter.com/BringFido https://www.instagram.com/bringfido https://www.pinterest.com/bringfido/ https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bringfido-pet-friendly-hotels/id682820712 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bringfido.bringfido
- https://www.rover.com/blog/top-8-dog-parks-lexington-kentucky/ OBL List: https://www.rover.com/blog/ https://www.rover.com/blog https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/dog-breeds/ https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/beagle/ https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/boxer/ https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/chihuahua https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/corgi https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/dachshund https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/german-shepherd/ https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/golden-retriever https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/labrador https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/pit-bull/ https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/poodle https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/shih-tzu https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/yorkshire-terrier https://www.rover.com/blog/category/for-dog-people/ https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/cute/ https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/funny/ https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/heartwarming/ https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/quizzes/ https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/trending-dog-news/ https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/true-story/ https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/dog-names/ http://www.rover.com/my-dog-name https://www.rover.com/blog/dog-names/ https://www.rover.com/blog/top-male-dog-names https://www.rover.com/blog/top-female-dog-names https://www.rover.com/blog/top-25-cool-dog-names/ https://www.rover.com/blog/unique-dog-names/ https://www.rover.com/blog/top-50-cute-dog-names-new-puppies-senior-dogs-alike/ https://www.rover.com/blog/best-tough-dog-names/ https://www.rover.com/blog/50-best-food-names-dogs-foodies-love/ https://www.rover.com/blog/romantic-dog-names/ https://www.rover.com/blog/68-literary-dog-names-bookish-dogs-humans/ https://www.rover.com/blog/country-dog-names/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAPW_dKc5hmvDEl8oYnJfdA https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/living-with-dogs/ https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/dog-safety/ https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/dog-behavior https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/dog-psychology/ https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/nutrition https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/training-tips https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/dog-health-wellness https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/recipes/ https://www.rover.com/blog/puppyhq/ https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/dog-adoption https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/puppy-essentials https://www.rover.com/blog/dog-names https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/puppy-training https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/shopping/ https://store.rover.com https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/shopping https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/dog-gift-guides https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/safety-training-gear https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/dog-toys-chews/ https://www.rover.com/blog/category/cat-people/ https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/cat-breeds/ https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/cat-names/ https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/cat-psychology/ https://www.rover.com/blog/tag/grooming https://www.rover.com/ https://www.rover.com/dog-boarding/ https://www.rover.com/pet-sitting/ https://www.rover.com/dog-walking/ https://www.rover.com/doggy-day-care/ https://www.rover.com/house-sitting/ https://www.rover.com/search/?ref=blog https://store.rover.com https://www.rover.com/blog/sitter-resources https://www.facebook.com/roverdotcom https://twitter.com/roverdotcom https://pinterest.com/roverdotcom https://www.instagram.com/roverdotcom https://www.rover.com/blog/uk/ https://www.rover.com/blog/ca/ https://www.rover.com/blog/es/ https://www.rover.com/blog/se/ https://www.rover.com/blog/de/ https://www.rover.com/blog/fr/ https://www.rover.com/blog/nl/ https://www.rover.com/blog/it/ https://www.rover.com/blog/no/ https://www.rover.com/blog/fr-ca/ https://www.rover.com/blog/top-8-dog-parks-lexington-kentucky/ https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https://www.rover.com/blog/top-8-dog-parks-lexington-kentucky/&display=popup&ref=plugin&src=share_button https://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=https://www.rover.com/blog/top-8-dog-parks-lexington-kentucky/&media=https://www.rover.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/lexington-dog-parks.png&description=Top 8 Dog Parks in Lexington, Kentucky https://www.rover.com/blog/top-8-dog-parks-lexington-kentucky/ https://www.rover.com/blog/category/local-scoops/ https://www.rover.com/blog/author/jennifer-c/ https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https://www.rover.com/blog/top-8-dog-parks-lexington-kentucky/&display=popup&ref=plugin&src=share_button https://twitter.com/share?url=https://www.rover.com/blog/top-8-dog-parks-lexington-kentucky/&text=Top%208%20Dog%20Parks%20in%20Lexington%2C%20Kentucky https://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=https://www.rover.com/blog/top-8-dog-parks-lexington-kentucky/&media=https://www.rover.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/lexington-dog-parks.png&description=Top 8 Dog Parks in Lexington, Kentucky https://www.rover.com/lexington--ky--dog-boarding/?ref=blog https://www.rover.com/app?utm_source=blog_ad&utm_medium=display&utm_campaign=RoverBlogAdsGeneral https://www.instagram.com/p/BRUyupaDjbM/ https://www.instagram.com/p/BOAsHSCBrxg/ https://www.instagram.com/p/BXBxFQMFMjp/ https://www.instagram.com/p/BP2uF1HDw5a/ https://www.instagram.com/p/BWMjrwXlaoL/ https://www.instagram.com/p/9gzC33DWAY/ https://www.instagram.com/p/BXB-0f1BVmX/ https://www.rover.com/lexington--ky--dog-walking/?ref=blog https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https://www.rover.com/blog/top-8-dog-parks-lexington-kentucky/&display=popup&ref=plugin&src=share_button https://twitter.com/share?url=https://www.rover.com/blog/top-8-dog-parks-lexington-kentucky/&text=Top%208%20Dog%20Parks%20in%20Lexington%2C%20Kentucky https://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=https://www.rover.com/blog/top-8-dog-parks-lexington-kentucky/&media=https://www.rover.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/lexington-dog-parks.png&description=Top 8 Dog Parks in Lexington, Kentucky https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https://www.rover.com/blog/top-8-dog-parks-lexington-kentucky/&display=popup&ref=plugin&src=share_button https://twitter.com/share?url=https://www.rover.com/blog/top-8-dog-parks-lexington-kentucky/&text=Top%208%20Dog%20Parks%20in%20Lexington%2C%20Kentucky https://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=https://www.rover.com/blog/top-8-dog-parks-lexington-kentucky/&media=https://www.rover.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/lexington-dog-parks.png&description=Top 8 Dog Parks in Lexington, Kentucky https://rover.com https://www.rover.com/blog/disneys-live-action-lady-and-the-tramp-features-an-all-rescue-cast-of-dogs/ https://www.rover.com/blog/nyc-subway-dogs-fs/ https://www.rover.com/blog/dogs-choose-favorite-person/ https://www.rover.com/blog/watch-border-collie-puppies-meet-sheep-first-time/ https://www.rover.com/blog/surprisingly-dangerous-food-for-dogs/ https://rover.com https://www.rover.com/blog/top-dog-park-in-ocean-city-nj-ocean-city-dog-park/ https://www.rover.com/blog/top-dog-park-in-ocean-city-nj-ocean-city-dog-park/ https://www.rover.com/about-us/ https://www.rover.com/app/?ref=blog https://store.rover.com https://www.rover.com/blog/sitter-resources/ https://www.rover.com/blog/in-the-press/ https://www.rover.com/tos/ https://www.rover.com/blog/affiliate-disclosure https://www.rover.com/blog/user-terms/ https://www.rover.com/privacy/ https://www.rover.com/tos/cookies/ https://support.rover.com/hc/en-us https://www.rover.com/?utm_source=blog_ad_footer&utm_medium=display&utm_campaign=RoverBlog https://www.facebook.com/roverdotcom https://twitter.com/roverdotcom https://pinterest.com/roverdotcom https://www.instagram.com/roverdotcom https://rover.com?ref=footer