Web Page Audit Results: 04-08-2020
This Is Your SWOT Board
First Meaningful Paint Speed
Mobile Speed Score
Web Page Authority
Content Word Count
EST: Reading Time
https: | SSL
Video On Page
Keyword in Title
Keyword In Body
Keyword in META Description Tag
Keyword in h1 Tag
Empty Image Alts
Social Media Stats
Twitter Card Tags
Open Graph tags
Online Marketing SWOT
Daily Reminders, Towards Growth
Receive weekly updates for continuous online growth optimization.
Our SWOT Breakdown
Where your web page is doing better then the competitions.
Where your competitors are doing better then you.
Where you nor your competitors have implemented or optimized.
Where you and the competition both have implemented.
First Meaningful Paint SpeedShow Competitors
It takes about 1.9 seconds for your page to load its primary content. Your site doesn't load important content faster then the top rank sites! You need to work on this immediately...
Step 1: Fix Render Blocking Items
Great job no rendering blocking items
Step 2: Compress ALL Files
Great job no CSS items need compressing
Great job no images need compressing
Step 3: Combine CSS
Consider combining non-critical CSS and utilizing JS to load them once the page has rendered by using the below code(replace the path and name of the l.href item with your actual combined css path and file name)
Is the time when page's primary content appeared on the screen. This is going to be the primary metric for user-perceived loading experience.
First Meaningful Paint
Mobile Speed ScoreShow Competitors
Your mobile speed needs work, the top ranking websites for keyword twitter audit are faster
Step 1: Responsive Design
Your website and all its content should scale for any device and resolution regardless of device. Statistics show the last 3 years more mobile visits to websites then desktops. Test Your Site Responsiveness If you want to know how to create or edit your website to make it more responsive check out Google's Multi-Device [Responsive] Tutorial Here
Step 2: DNS Speed
Not all DNS providers are the same, while they provide the same service of connection the performance is unique. Every millisecond counts when dealing with website visitors and bounce rates. Test Your DNS Speed Fixing your DNS speed can be a bit tricky and will take trial and error. Start by having premium DNS. Consider a service like https://www.cloudflare.com/dns/ or a decent web hosting provider that includes faster DNS connects like DigitalOcean.com
Don't use shared hosting they are much slower then a VPS which you can utilize for about the same price of a virtual private server (VPS).
Step 3: Content Delivery Networks
Just like DNS providers every CDN has different speeds due to where caches/sites are located and as your user base grows from different locations of your country or countries you want to provide them with adequate speeds otherwise you will see higher bounce rates in those areas. Test Your CDN Latency If your CDN isn't up to speed, consider some of the really fast ones like Google CDN, Cloudflare CDN, or if you host on DigitalOcean.com they have a CDN for $5.00 per month called spaces.
Step 4: Notes & Tips
NOTES: All of the items inside of the FMPS also affects your mobile score so make sure those items are optimized!
- Lazy load images properly: How To Lazy Load Images
- Use the proper image formats. SVG images are normally lighter in weight and scale to size. But utilize the fastest format possible. Other fast formats include Google's webP and some PNG's
- Use a VPS or dedicated web hosting providers
- Other items that affect your speed will be covered in other sections of this audit such as AMP, Caching, and Compression
As more then 50% of all online visits come from you mobile phones, Mobile page speed can significantly impact the visitors experience.
Mobile speed scores are based on more than just loading time. Google evaluates a number of factors, including the relationship between page speed and potential conversion rate.
Mobile Speed Score
AMP - Accelerated Mobile PagesShow Competitors
You need to get AMP pages, its a known fact Google is displaying AMP pages at the top of their results because they load better and provide a better experience for website visitors. And 0 out of the 2 top ranking sites have amp urls.
Step 1: Implement AMP Pages
If your website is Wordpress based its as simple as adding a plugin like AMP for WP. If its not on a CRM, Google has provided many templates you can edit and utilize to match your website View AMP Templates. Once you have an AMP page, on the Non-AMP version of that page you need to add this rel link to the head portion of the HTML page:
Which I am telling search engines that this page has an AMP version of it. So this URL would be different for every page.
Step 2: Validate
Now that you have an AMP page and its properly linked, you need to make sure its valid or it will be useless. Test Your AMP URL
The Accelerated Mobile Pages (“AMP”) Project is an open source initiative that came out of discussions between publishers and technology companies about the need to improve the entire mobile content ecosystem for everyone -- publishers, consumer platforms, advertisers, creators, and users. Today, the expectation is that content should load super fast and be easy to explore. The reality is that content can take several seconds to load, or, because the user abandons the slow page, never fully loads at all. Accelerated Mobile Pages are web pages designed to load near instantaneously -- they are a step towards a better mobile web for all.
Web Page AuthorityShow Competitors
You need to fix your page authority. Your score is lower then the average of the top 2 ranking for keyword: twitter audit.
Step 1: LSI and Personalization
You want to make sure your tags and data have a healthy mix of LSI [related terms] with uniqueness to every page. Don't keyword stuff and avoid using main keywords at the end of every tag. Utilize your brands name instead. Here are 2 decent sites for finding LSI terms:
Promote your website through PPC and Social media ASAP. You want to gather as many quality and relevant backlinks gradually increasing on a monthly basis.
Step 3: Content
If your content isn't unique and easy to read you might as well not worry about this page ranking because its a losing battle. Check your contents uniqueness with: copyscape.com
Many other factors affect your score which affect your rankings but we have those covered in its own sections so make sure you handle these before moving on.
PA is a score developed by Moz to predict how well a page might rank on search engines based on many factors like backlinks, trust, relevancy, spam, etc.
Page Authority Score
Content LengthShow Competitors
Your word count is thin in comparison to the top 2 ranking websites for: twitter audit
Step 1: Research
Read the top website results for your keyword and take note of their content.
Make notes on the following:
- Weak and strong parts of content
- how they use media, bullet points and tabs to break up the content
- Outbound links
- Internal linking
- How many times they used the keyword in question if any
Step 2: Interlinking, OBL & LSA
Make sure that other pages on your website that are relevant to this content link to it and that you link out to other websites with higher page authority scores that are relevant.
If you site is about dogs there is no reason for it to have an outbound link or gain backlinks from a car repair website.
You also want to use synonyms for those links and sprinkled related terms for the keyword: twitter audit through out your content so that the theme of the content is clear to readers and search engines.
This is the amount of words found on a website page. The goal is to have a minimum of 700 words of killer content but may be more if your competitors are doing real content marketing.
Word Count Details
Estimated Read TimeShow Competitors
Your web page takes about 1 minutes to finish reading which is faster to read then the competitions.
Your content sentiment analysis score is a 0.41, putting it on the positive side while the top ranking sites have an average score of 0.59
Very different reading times
There seems to be a significant difference between the time it takes to finish reading/viewing your web page and theirs. Take a look and see what you can do to better match theirs because its what the visitors are expecting.
By giving your readers an estimated read time you set the expectation of how much time users will need to view your content, thus allowing them to set that time aside just for you.
EST: Reading Time
Readability [Flesch-Kincaid]Show Competitors
Your site is harder to understand then the competitions with a Flesch-Kincaid score of 44.8 and has 0 spelling mistakes.
You need to review your content and make it easier to understand. Try having someone who isn't an expert in what your writing about read it and critique it so that you can simplify it. Good job on having less spelling mistakes.
The Flesch–Kincaid readability test are designed to indicate how difficult content in English is to understand.
https: | SSLShow Competitors
Excellent we found the ability to connect via https:// which means you have an SSL certificate
Great job, you've already implemented an SSL, move on to the next item.
When a website has an https:// in front of its web page url it is providing an encrypted link between its web server and your browser for security.
Having an SSL definitely improves trust by users and search engines alike and is a must.
Social StatsShow Competitors
You have a total of 0 shares, while the top ranking websites for twitter audit average out to 544 social shares
Step 1: Share Analysis:
Step 2: Action
Now that you know where you are weaker then the competition, you need to make sure you gain 10% more then them in all areas in order to really beat them at social media here are a few ideas.
Section 1: Find your competitors on the social media site and target their followers then
follow, friend, comment on their post, re-share and create dialogs with them 25 times per day!
Eventually they will follow and or friend you and begin to see your content
Section 2: Create a social media sharing plan where you share at-least 2x per day more then the competition consistently everyday at the same times. Only share items that reflect your sites core values and relevant content
Section 3: Find tags, groups and images about topics relevant to your website and comment, like, repin, and re-share at-least 25 times per day
Step 3: Assessment
Every month you MUST assess your progress. Your starting point will be 1500 direct touch points. You must note:
- How many followers you gain?
- How many followers you loss?
- How did your shares changed?
See what communication works best images, text, # hashtags, emojis, etc.
Review what actions taken you should increase or decrease productivity.
When you increase productivity of an action it should always be doubled
Never more then 1 section at a time. Otherwise it will be difficult to know where you are gaining the most benefit
These are numbers in regards to how many times unique individuals on that particular social media site have shared your content.
The more the better which leads to an increase in brand awareness and overall popularity
Social Share Details
Schema Structured Data TagsShow Competitors
Schema tags found: 0
Competitor Schema Data Tags Found: 0.00%
Step 1: Implement Markup Tags
Utilize Google's Structured Data Markup Helper its free but requires you to be logged in. Once you put the code on your site make sure you test it here https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool/u/0/
Google and Bing are starting to prioritize those who have structured data and you'll usually notice them at the top of the search engine results so that should be your motivation.
Review of Comps Schema
Metadata tags provided clues about the meaning of a pages data. It helps search engines better understand and categorize the items of your page.
Twitter Card TagsShow Competitors
Twitter Mark Up Found!
2 out of 2 top ranking sites have Twitter Cards
Great job, you already have Twitter Cards implemented move on to the next item
Twitter markup tags provide you with the ability to optimize your pages content for Twitter sharing to help drive traffic to your pages.
By attaching media and specific data, Twitter cards will be added to Tweets when shared.
Twitter Card Details
Facebook Open Graph TagsShow Competitors
Your web page, provides og metadata!
2 out of the 2 top ranking sites for twitter audit have the Open Graph protocol enabled.
Great job, you already have Open Graph protocol implemented move on to the next item
These tags provide rich information objects in a social graph.
By having og tags it allows your web page to have the same functionality as other objects do within Facebook.
Gzip CompressionShow Competitors
Great, your web server has Gzip compression enabled. 2 out of the 2 top competitiors serve compressed content!
Great job, you already have GZIP implemented move on to the next item
A compression algorithm that takes your files and makes them smaller.
By utilizing Gzip compression on your website server it allows faster loading of your page.
GZIP Enabled Details
HTTP Caching DirectivesShow Competitors
Your caching directives need work. Your cache score is 0.36 while the top ranking sites average score for keyword: twitter audit is 0.64. The best possible score is a 1.
Step 1: Improve Your Cache Setup
Currently there are 1.579936 MB wasted due to improper caching.
Review these items and increase the max-age caching and utilize Etags.
When browser caching is enabled on a website, it allows for that website to load for you faster by storing certain components of that site locally and refreshing on set intervals.
Cache Score Details
Robots.txt FileShow Competitors
A robots.txt was NOT found.
Step 1: Add A Robot.txt File
Simply open up a notepad and add the following text to it;User-agent: *
Now save it under the name robots.txt and store it in the root of your file server
You can also add a robots directive to the head portion of your html under a meta tag and this post does a great job at not only enplaning the options for a robots.txr file but the metadata portion as well: https://varvy.com/robottxt.html
Step 2: Comp Robot Analysis
These files are standards used by websites to tell website crawlers what NOT to scan or process.
Its an exclusion protocol that allows us to communicate with crawlers.
Favicon IconShow Competitors
Your website doesn't have a favicon or isn't tagged properly.
Step 1: Get A Favicon
Simply upload your logo at https://www.favicon.cc/
and create a favicon its FREE!
Then download it and place it in your web server where ever you keep your images.
Step 2: Tag Favicon
Add the below to the head portion of your page
A favicon, is a shortcut icon used as website icon, tab icon, URL icon, or bookmark icon, and is a file associated with a particular website.
Canonical URLShow Competitors
Your web page, provides a preferred / canonical URL for search engines while 1 out of the 2 top ranking websites have rel=canonical
Great job, you have a canonical url
Your Canonical URL: https://www.whoranksfor.com/twitter
Its an HTML element tag that tells search engines that this is the preferred version of a web page so that it doesnt think the www.yoursite.com is hosting duplicate content on yoursite.com
Error's On this Web PageShow Competitors
Great job no errors found on your page. The top ranking websites for twitter audit average out to 43 errors
Great job, no errors found, move on to the next item
Website errors not only affect the usability and user experience it will affect your rankings as your bounce rates increase and the time between when a user clicks on a result, and when the user returns from that search engine results page.
Errors range from broken links, missing images, failing to load a CSS and JS resources, etc.
Video On PageShow Competitors
Your web page has 1 videos, while 1 of the 2 top ranking websites have videos for the keyword: twitter audit
Great job, a video was found on this page, move on to the next item
Its a known fact by industry leaders that having a video on your page increases conversions.
Video Onsite Details
Keyword Found in TitleShow Competitors
Target keyword: twitter audit was found in title tag. 2 out of the top 2 ranking websites have the keyword in their title tag.
Great job, your title tag has your target keyword, move on to the next item
The title tag is the HTML element used as the headline for you web page on search engines. Your target keyword should be found here.
Title Tag Details
Keyword In Body TextShow Competitors
Target keyword: twitter audit was found in the body text of this page.
1 out of the top 2 ranking websites have the keyword in their HTML body.
Great job, your body text has your target keyword, move on to the next item
The HTML Body Text is the main content of your web page.
Keyword in Body
Keyword in Meta Description TagShow Competitors
Target keyword: twitter audit was found in the meta description tag. 1 out of the top 2 ranking websites have the keyword in their meta description tag.
Great job, your title tag has your target keyword, move on to the next item
The meta description tag is placed in the head section of your web page. It summarizes your content and used by search engines to it on search engine result pages.
You'll often hear people saying it should be 160 characters but a simple Google search proves this wrong. We've seen up to 286 characters.
Meta Description Tag
Keyword in h1 TagShow Competitors
Good you have an h1 heading tag and your target keyword: twitter audit was found in the heading tag.
NONE of your competitors have the keyword in their h1 tags, this is low hanging fruit and you should make sure you do have the keyword: twitter audit in your h1 tag.
Great job, your h1 tag has your target keyword, move on to the next item
The h1 tag is the most important heading tag in your HTML because its the main headline for your content.
Backlink CountShow Competitors
Your website has 89 backlinks, which is less then the average competitor.
The average backlink amount of the top ranking websites is 114983.
Step 1: Build Quality Backlinks
Only put effort into getting backlinks that are relevant, have higher PA scores and receive traffic. Backlinking is about quality NOT quantity!
Your backlink profile should look naturally occurring and have a variety of text and formats.
Never put effort into 'No-Follow', profile, or comment type backlinks unless they have real traffic or contribute to the conversation from a perspective of more then link value.
Backlink Variation Ideas
- Non-branded keyword with or without URL in the front or end of anchor
- Branded keyword with/without URL in front or end of anchor
- URL only - with or without brand
- Image/Infographic Backlink
- LSA with or without URL, with/without brand in front or end of anchor text
Backlink Acquisition Ideas
- Guest post on sites that have website traffic, most of these will charge a fee but it can be worth it due to the exposure of your brand and expertise to a new audience. If you can't afford it try exchanging blog post but with a 3rd party blog not with the same one
- Find broken links and let the web master/site owner know
- Share articles with influencer's who share similar content
- Set up a round table experts content post and most will share it on their web page and social media sites
- Donate media projects [create infographics/images/video for a relevant pages]
Here are a Guest post websites you can use found through our Guest Post Search Engine
|Websites Accepting Guest Post|
A backlink is when a website post a URL of your web page on theirs.
Search engines see this as a vote for scoring a web pages ability to rank for certain keywords and content.
No redirects found, good job.
Great job, your web page doesn't redirect. Move on to other items.
A redirect is when you attempt to open a URL but are directed to a different page. It leads to a poor user experience and looks very unprofessional.
Redirect Score Details
Image altsShow Competitors
Great job, you have no empty image alt tags. Within the image alts we didn't find your keyword, Its a good idea to have it sprinkled in there once on the page within this tag.
No missing alts. Move on to other items.
The alt attribute is an alternate text for an image that can't be displayed for any reason. This tag is not meant for keyword spam, use it to provide detailed data about the image.
Img Alt Details
You have 15 external links.
The top ranking websites for twitter audit have an average of 32 outbound links.
Good, you have an OBL but consider adding your keyword inside the anchored text of one of the external links
Its a website URL/link that points to another website. On some marketing blog's you will see it call an OBL.
- https://www.twitteraudit.com/ OBL List: https://twitter.com/Nesakko https://twitter.com/share?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.twitteraudit.com%2FNesakko&text=Check%20out%20%40Nesakko%27s%20audit!&hashtags=twitteraudit https://twitter.com/db48029111 https://twitter.com/share?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.twitteraudit.com%2Fdb48029111&text=Check%20out%20%40db48029111%27s%20audit!&hashtags=twitteraudit https://twitter.com/javi_mellado https://twitter.com/share?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.twitteraudit.com%2Fjavi_mellado&text=Check%20out%20%40javi_mellado%27s%20audit!&hashtags=twitteraudit https://twitter.com/RayioM https://twitter.com/share?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.twitteraudit.com%2FRayioM&text=Check%20out%20%40RayioM%27s%20audit!&hashtags=twitteraudit https://twitter.com/kaostoxiko https://twitter.com/share?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.twitteraudit.com%2Fkaostoxiko&text=Check%20out%20%40kaostoxiko%27s%20audit!&hashtags=twitteraudit https://twitter.com/rire_metal https://twitter.com/share?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.twitteraudit.com%2Frire_metal&text=Check%20out%20%40rire_metal%27s%20audit!&hashtags=twitteraudit https://twitter.com/irenevigil10 https://twitter.com/share?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.twitteraudit.com%2Firenevigil10&text=Check%20out%20%40irenevigil10%27s%20audit!&hashtags=twitteraudit https://twitter.com/davc https://twitter.com/grossnasty
- https://www.follows.com/blog/2017/10/accurate-twitter-audit-checker OBL List: https://follows.com/ https://follows.com https://follows.com/twitter https://follows.com/free-followers https://follows.com/faq https://follows.com/blog/ https://follows.com/blog/ https://follows.com/contact https://follows.com/twitter https://follows.com/blog/ https://follows.com/blog/category/twitter https://follows.com/blog/2017/10/accurate-twitter-audit-checker https://follows.com/blog/2017/10/accurate-twitter-audit-checker https://follows.com/blog/author/james-parsons https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=How+Accurate+is+the+Twitter+Audit+Follower+Checker%3F&url=https%3A%2F%2Ffollows.com%2Fblog%2F2017%2F10%2Faccurate-twitter-audit-checker https://www.linkedin.com/cws/share?url=https%3A%2F%2Ffollows.com%2Fblog%2F2017%2F10%2Faccurate-twitter-audit-checker https://bufferapp.com/add?url=https%3A%2F%2Ffollows.com%2Fblog%2F2017%2F10%2Faccurate-twitter-audit-checker&text=How+Accurate+is+the+Twitter+Audit+Follower+Checker%3F https://twitter.com/MagicRealismBot https://twitter.com/pentametron https://twitter.com/congressedits https://follows.com/blog/2015/12/creating-auto-retweet-bot https://support.twitter.com/articles/76915 https://www.twitteraudit.com/ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statistical_significance https://fakers.statuspeople.com/ http://botornot.co/ https://botometer.iuni.iu.edu/#!/ https://follows.com/blog/2019/01/guide-instagram-follower-instagram https://follows.com/blog/2016/02/apps-remove-fake-followers https://follows.com/blog/2016/09/audit-clean-following-twitter https://follows.com/blog/2018/10/facebook-showing-accurate-counts https://follows.com/blog/2017/10/accurate-twitter-audit-checker#comment-263 https://follows.com/blog/2017/10/accurate-twitter-audit-checker#comment-403 https://follows.com/twitter https://follows.com/ https://follows.com/twitter https://follows.com/instagram https://follows.com/facebook https://follows.com/free-followers https://follows.com/faq https://follows.com/blog/ https://follows.com/contact https://follows.com/terms https://follows.com/privacy https://follows.com/twitter?=monthly https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=How+Accurate+is+the+Twitter+Audit+Follower+Checker%3F&url=https%3A%2F%2Ffollows.com%2Fblog%2F2017%2F10%2Faccurate-twitter-audit-checker https://www.linkedin.com/cws/share?url=https%3A%2F%2Ffollows.com%2Fblog%2F2017%2F10%2Faccurate-twitter-audit-checker https://bufferapp.com/add?url=https%3A%2F%2Ffollows.com%2Fblog%2F2017%2F10%2Faccurate-twitter-audit-checker&text=How+Accurate+is+the+Twitter+Audit+Follower+Checker%3F