Web Page Audit Results: 03-08-2020
This Is Your SWOT Board
First Meaningful Paint Speed
Mobile Speed Score
Web Page Authority
Content Word Count
EST: Reading Time
https: | SSL
Video On Page
Keyword in Title
Keyword In Body
Keyword in META Description Tag
Keyword in h1 Tag
Empty Image Alts
Social Media Stats
Twitter Card Tags
Open Graph tags
Online Marketing SWOT
Daily Reminders, Towards Growth
Receive weekly updates for continuous online growth optimization.
Our SWOT Breakdown
Where your web page is doing better then the competitions.
Where your competitors are doing better then you.
Where you nor your competitors have implemented or optimized.
Where you and the competition both have implemented.
First Meaningful Paint SpeedShow Competitors
It takes about 1.0 seconds for your page to load its primary content. Your site doesn't load important content faster then the top rank sites! You need to work on this immediately...
Step 1: Fix Render Blocking Items
Great job no rendering blocking items
Step 2: Compress ALL Files
|File||Current Size||Compressed Savings|
|Minify all your CSS||files with our free tool||whoranksfor.com/minify-css|
|File||Current Size||Compressed Savings|
|Minify all your images||with our fav free tool||compressor.io|
Step 3: Combine CSS
Consider combining non-critical CSS and utilizing JS to load them once the page has rendered by using the below code(replace the path and name of the l.href item with your actual combined css path and file name)
AMP - Accelerated Mobile PagesShow Competitors
You need to get AMP pages, its a known fact Google is displaying AMP pages at the top of their results because they load better and provide a better experience for website visitors. And 0 out of the 3 top ranking sites have amp urls.
Step 1: Implement AMP Pages
If your website is Wordpressed based its as simple as adding a plugin like
AMP for WP.
If its not on a CRM, Google has provided many templates you can edit and utilize to match your website
View AMP Templates.
Once you have an AMP page, on the Non-AMP version of that page you need to add this rel link to the head portion of the
Step 2: Validate
Now that you have an AMP page and its properly linked, you need to make sure its valid or it will be useless. Test Your AMP URL
The Accelerated Mobile Pages (“AMP”) Project is an open source initiative that came out of discussions between publishers and technology companies about the need to improve the entire mobile content ecosystem for everyone -- publishers, consumer platforms, advertisers, creators, and users. Today, the expectation is that content should load super fast and be easy to explore. The reality is that content can take several seconds to load, or, because the user abandons the slow page, never fully loads at all. Accelerated Mobile Pages are web pages designed to load near instantaneously -- they are a step towards a better mobile web for all.
Schema Structured Data TagsShow Competitors
Schema tags found: Found
Competitor Schema Data Tags Found: 0.00%
Great job, you already have Schema tags implemented move on to the next item
Review of Comps Schema
Twitter Card TagsShow Competitors
Twitter Mark Up Found!
3 out of 3 top ranking sites have Twitter Cards
Great job, you already have Twitter Cards implemented move on to the next item
Facebook Open Graph TagsShow Competitors
Your web page, provides og metadata!
3 out of the 3 top ranking sites for ufc 249 live stream have the Open Graph protocol enabled.
Great job, you already have Open Graph protocol implemented move on to the next item
Gzip CompressionShow Competitors
Great, your web server has Gzip compression enabled. 3 out of the 3 top competitiors serve compressed content!
Great job, you already have GZIP implemented move on to the next item
HTTP Caching DirectivesShow Competitors
Your caching directives need work. Your cache score is 0.41 while the top ranking sites average score for keyword: ufc 249 live stream is 0.68. The best possible score is a 1.
Step 1: Improve Your Cache Setup
Currently there are 1.370104 MB wasted due to improper caching.
Review these items and increase the max-age caching and utilize Etags.
Robots.txt FileShow Competitors
A robots.txt was NOT found.
Step 1: Add A Robot.txt File
Simply open up a notepad and add the following text to it;User-agent: *
Now save it under the name robots.txt and store it in the root of your file server
You can also add a robots directive to the head portion of your html under a meta tag and this post does a great job at not only enplaning the options for a robots.txr file but the metadata portion as well: https://varvy.com/robottxt.html
Step 2: Comp Robot Analysis
|https://www.ufc249s.com/||<meta content="max-snippet:-1, max-image-preview:large, max-video-preview:-1" name="robots"/>|
|https://www.ufc249news.com/||<meta content="max-snippet:-1, max-image-preview:large, max-video-preview:-1" name="robots"/>|
|https://www.ufc249.live/||<meta content="index, follow" name="robots"/>|
Canonical URLShow Competitors
Your web page, provides a preferred / canonical URL for search engines while 1 out of the 3 top ranking websites have rel=canonical
Great job, you have a canonical url
Your Canonical URL: https://ufc249watch.com/
Backlink StatsShow Competitors
Your website has 0 backlinks, which is less then the average competitor.
The average backlink amount of the top ranking websites is 0.
Step 1: Build Quality Backlinks
Only put effort into getting backlinks that are relevant, have higher PA scores and receive traffic. Backlinking is about quality NOT quantity!
Your backlink profile should look naturally occurring and have a variety of text and formats.
Never put effort into 'No-Follow', profile, or comment type backlinks unless they have real traffic or contribute to the conversation from a perspective of more then link value.
Backlink Variation Ideas
- Non-branded keyword with or without URL in the front or end of anchor
- Branded keyword with/without URL in front or end of anchor
- URL only - with or without brand
- Image/Infographic Backlink
- LSA with or without URL, with/without brand in front or end of anchor text
Backlink Acquisition Ideas
- Guest post on sites that have website traffic, most of these will charge a fee but it can be worth it due to the exposure of your brand and expertise to a new audience. If you can't afford it try exchanging blog post but with a 3rd party blog not with the same one
- Find broken links and let the web master/site owner know
- Share articles with influencer's who share similar content
- Set up a round table experts content post and most will share it on their web page and social media sites
- Donate media projects [create infographics/images/video for a relevant pages]
Here are a Guest post websites you can use found through our Guest Post Search Engine
|Websites Accepting Guest Post|
No redirects found, good job.
Great job, your web page doesn't redirect. Move on to other items.
Image altsShow Competitors
Great job, you have no empty image alt tags. Within the image alts we didn't find your keyword, Its a good idea to have it sprinkled in there once on the page within this tag.
No missing alts. Move on to other items.
... You have NO external links, why NOT?
Research shows there is correlation between higher ranking websites that have a relevant OBL with a higher pa then not having an outbound link.
The top ranking websites for ufc 249 live stream have an average of 0 outbound links.
Add an external link with your keyword within the anchor text that verifies your content or as a resource or a reference.
Keep in mind, any site you link out to should have a higher page authority, be relevant and checked often to ensure it doesnt become a dead or broken link because this can definitely hurt your SEO and user experience.
Social StatsShow Competitors
You have a total of 0 shares, while the top ranking websites for ufc 249 live stream average out to 2 social shares
Step 1: Share Analysis:
Step 2: Action
Now that you know where you are weaker then the competition, you need to make sure you gain 10% more then them in all areas in order to really beat them at social media here are a few ideas.
Section 1: Find your competitors on the social media site and target their followers then
follow, friend, comment on their post, re-share and create dialogs with them 25 times per day!
Eventually they will follow and or friend you and begin to see your content
Section 2: Create a social media sharing plan where you share at-least 2x per day more then the competition consistently everyday at the same times. Only share items that reflect your sites core values and relevant content
Section 3: Find tags, groups and images about topics relevant to your website and comment, like, repin, and re-share at-least 25 times per day
Step 3: Assessment
Every month you MUST assess your progress. Your starting point will be 1500 direct touch points. You must note
See what communication works best images, text, # hashtags, emojis, etc.
Review what actions taken you should increase or decrease productivity.
When you increase productivity of an action it should always be doubled
Never more then 1 section at a time. Otherwise it will be difficult to know where you are gaining the most benefit
Estimated Read TimeShow Competitors
It takes about 12 minutes to finish reading your web page which is slightly longer.
Your content sentiment analysis score is a 0.53, putting it on the positive side while the top ranking sites have an average score of 0.58.
Very different reading times
There seems to be a significant difference between the time it takes to finish reading/viewing your web page and theirs. Take a look and see what you can do to better match theirs because its what the visitors are expecting.
EST: Reading Time Details
Readability [Flesch-Kincaid]Show Competitors
Your site is much easier to read and has a Flesch-Kincaid score of 8.4 and has 0 spelling mistakes.
Great job, your web pages is easier to understand and has less spelling mistakes.
Readability Score Details
Web Page AuthorityShow Competitors
You need to fix your page immediately. Your score is lower then the average of the top 3 ranking for keyword: ufc 249 live stream.
Step 1: LSI and Personalization
You want to make sure your tags and data have a healthy mix of LSI [related terms] with uniqueness
to every page. Don't keyword stuff and avoid using main keywords at the end of every tag. Utilize your
brands name instead.
Here are 2 decent sites for finding LSI terms:
Promote your website through PPC and Social media ASAP. You want to gather as many quality and relevant backlinks gradually increasing on a monthly basis.
Step 3: Content
If your content isn't unique and easy to read you might as well not worry about this page ranking because its a losing battle. Check your contents uniqueness with: copyscape.com
Many other factors affect your score which affect your rankings but we have those covered in its own sections so make sure you handle these before moving on.
Content LengthShow Competitors
Your word count is on par in comparison to the top 3 ranking websites for: ufc 249 live stream
Great job, your web pages word count is fine. Move on to other items.
https: | SSLShow Competitors
Excellent we found the ability to connect via https:// which means you have an SSL certificate
Great job, you already have AMP implemented move on to the next item
When a website has an https:// in front of its web page url it is providing an encrypted link between its web server and your browser for security.
Having an SSL definitely improves trust by users and search engines alike and is a must.
Error's On this Web PageShow Competitors
Great job no errors found on your page. The top ranking websites for ufc 249 live stream average out to 3.0 errors
Great job, no errors found, move on to the next item
Website errors not only affect the usability and user experience it will affect your rankings as your bounce rates increase and the time between when a user clicks on a result, and when the user returns from that search engine results page.
Errors range from broken links, missing images, failing to load a CSS and JS resources, etc.
Video On PageShow Competitors
Your web page has 0 videos, while 0.3333333333333333 of the 3 top ranking websites have videos for the keyword: ufc 249 live stream
Step 1: Create A Video
Studies have found that pages with a video on it not only rank better on search engine results, they also keep users on the website longer. So create a video that either reiterates what the content is explaining or create a in depth how-to video.
Use Youtube to host your video and properly create titles, descriptions and link back to this page from your Youtube.com video. Then embed the video on your page.
Video On Page Details
- https://www.ufc249s.com/ Video: None Found
- https://www.ufc249news.com/ Video: None Found
- https://www.ufc249.live/ Video: [ Video: < Video: i Video: f Video: r Video: a Video: m Video: e Video: Video: a Video: l Video: l Video: o Video: w Video: = Video: " Video: a Video: c Video: c Video: e Video: l Video: e Video: r Video: o Video: m Video: e Video: t Video: e Video: r Video: ; Video: Video: a Video: u Video: t Video: o Video: p Video: l Video: a Video: y Video: ; Video: Video: e Video: n Video: c Video: r Video: y Video: p Video: t Video: e Video: d Video: - Video: m Video: e Video: d Video: i Video: a Video: ; Video: Video: g Video: y Video: r Video: o Video: s Video: c Video: o Video: p Video: e Video: ; Video: Video: p Video: i Video: c Video: t Video: u Video: r Video: e Video: - Video: i Video: n Video: - Video: p Video: i Video: c Video: t Video: u Video: r Video: e Video: " Video: Video: a Video: l Video: l Video: o Video: w Video: f Video: u Video: l Video: l Video: s Video: c Video: r Video: e Video: e Video: n Video: = Video: " Video: " Video: Video: f Video: r Video: a Video: m Video: e Video: b Video: o Video: r Video: d Video: e Video: r Video: = Video: " Video: 0 Video: " Video: Video: h Video: e Video: i Video: g Video: h Video: t Video: = Video: " Video: 4 Video: 7 Video: 3 Video: " Video: Video: s Video: r Video: c Video: = Video: " Video: h Video: t Video: t Video: p Video: s Video: : Video: / Video: / Video: w Video: w Video: w Video: . Video: y Video: o Video: u Video: t Video: u Video: b Video: e Video: . Video: c Video: o Video: m Video: / Video: e Video: m Video: b Video: e Video: d Video: / Video: 4 Video: m Video: M Video: k Video: 5 Video: 7 Video: 9 Video: O Video: l Video: 8 Video: Y Video: ? Video: f Video: e Video: a Video: t Video: u Video: r Video: e Video: = Video: o Video: e Video: m Video: b Video: e Video: d Video: " Video: Video: t Video: i Video: t Video: l Video: e Video: = Video: " Video: U Video: F Video: C Video: Video: 2 Video: 4 Video: 9 Video: : Video: Video: K Video: h Video: a Video: b Video: i Video: b Video: Video: N Video: u Video: r Video: m Video: a Video: g Video: o Video: m Video: e Video: d Video: o Video: v Video: Video: v Video: s Video: Video: T Video: o Video: n Video: y Video: Video: F Video: e Video: r Video: g Video: u Video: s Video: o Video: n Video: Video: ' Video: Y Video: o Video: u Video: Video: H Video: a Video: v Video: e Video: Video: T Video: o Video: Video: B Video: e Video: a Video: t Video: Video: E Video: v Video: e Video: r Video: y Video: b Video: o Video: d Video: y Video: ' Video: Video: P Video: r Video: o Video: m Video: o Video: , Video: Video: O Video: f Video: f Video: i Video: c Video: i Video: a Video: l Video: Video: A Video: p Video: r Video: Video: 2 Video: 0 Video: 2 Video: 0 Video: " Video: Video: w Video: i Video: d Video: t Video: h Video: = Video: " Video: 8 Video: 4 Video: 0 Video: " Video: > Video: < Video: / Video: i Video: f Video: r Video: a Video: m Video: e Video: > Video: ]
Keyword Found in TitleShow Competitors
Target keyword: ufc 249 live stream was found in title tag. 2 out of the top 3 ranking websites have the keyword in their title tag.
Great job, your title tag has your target keyword, move on to the next item
Keyword In Body TextShow Competitors
Target keyword: ufc 249 live stream was found in the body text of this page.
2 out of the top 3 ranking websites have the keyword in their HTML body.
Great job, your body text has your target keyword, move on to the next item
Keyword in Meta Description TagShow Competitors
Target keyword: ufc 249 live stream was found in the meta description tag. 2 out of the top 3 ranking websites have the keyword in their meta description tag.
Great job, your title tag has your target keyword, move on to the next item
The meta description tag is placed in the head section of your web page. It summarizes your content and used by search engines to it on search engine result pages.
You'll often hear people saying it should be 160 characters but a simple Google search proves this wrong. We've seen up to 286 characters.
Favicon IconShow Competitors
Your website doesn't have a favicon or isn't tagged properly.
Step 1: Get A Favicon
Simply upload your logo at https://www.favicon.cc/
and create a favicon its FREE!
Then download it and place it in your web server where ever you keep your images.
Step 2: Tag Favicon
Add the below to the head portion of your page
Keyword in h1 TagShow Competitors
Good you have an h1 heading tag and your target keyword: ufc 249 live stream was found in the heading tag.
2 out of the top 3 ranking websites have the keyword in their h1 heading tags.
Great job, your h1 tag has your target keyword, move on to the next item
Mobile Speed ScoreShow Competitors
Your mobile speed needs work, the top ranking websites for keyword ufc 249 live stream are faster
Step 1: Responsive Design
Your website and all its content should scale for any device and resolution regardless of device. Statistics show the last 3 years more mobile visits to websites then desktops. Google's Multi-Device [Responsive] Tutorial Here
Step 2: DNS Speed
Not all DNS providers are the same, while they provide the same service of connection the performance is unique. Every millisecond counts when dealing with website visitors and bounce rates. DigitalOcean.com
Don't use shared hosting they are much slower then a VPS which you can utilize for about the same price of a virtual private server (VPS).
Step 3: Content Delivery Networks
Just like DNS providers every CDN has different speeds due to where caches/sites are located and as your user base grows from different locations of your country or countries you want to provide them with adequate speeds otherwise you will see higher bounce rates in those areas.Google CDN, Cloudflare CDN, or if you host on DigitalOcean.com they have a CDN for $5.00 per month called spaces.
Step 4: Notes & Tips
NOTES: All of the items inside of the FMPS also affects your mobile score so make sure those items are optimized!
- Lazy load images properly: How To Lazy Load Images
- Use the proper image formats. SVG images are normally lighter in weight and scale to size. But utilize the fastest format possible. Other fast formats include Google's webP and some PNG's
- Use a VPS or dedicated web hosting providers
- Other items that affect your speed will be covered in other sections of this audit such as AMP, Caching, and Compression
As more then 50% of all online visits come from you mobile phones, Mobile page speed can significantly impact the visitors experience.
Mobile speed scores are based on more than just loading time. Google evaluates a number of factors, including the relationship between page speed and potential conversion rate.